Monday 12 January 2015

Keeping up with .... Kendall


I don't know about you but I am obsessed with everything Kardashian/Jenner. I find myself spending hours on the Daily Mail, Instagram, Pintrest and Google Images.

I go through stages of serious obsessive behaviour on each member of the family. One month it will be like...wooo Kim is killing it with her matching two pieces and slick back hair and the next month it will be Kylie...one word...LIPS... don't deny that you are obsessed too. I can even guarantee you and every other beauty blogger and their great Aunt Joan have MAC Velvet Teddy in your collection or at least a very good dupe. 

Well as you can see from the title of this post at the moment I am loving Kendall's style. From a member of the 5ft 10 and up club I find myself constantly googling her outfits for inspiration for my weekend outfits. 

I have thrown together a couple of my favourite outfits from the stunning model. 



I love this look. The Maxi cardigan is just gorgeous 

I have found a cheaper version here at Boohoo 

now just to work on getting those pins :-\



Kendall has literally hit my kind of style right on the head in this pic. 
I am obsessing over Kendall's Knitted Jumper.  I have heard through the grapevine that it is from H&M But has already sold out..of course it has. 

So keep your eyes peeled on a eBay near you. or alternatively if i find a good copy i will tweet it :) make sure you follow me on twitter @glamlifediary

Now please do not get me started on that lip... I'm not 100% sure but i think it could be MAC relentlessly red ...on order

I'm also loving this slick back look on young Kenny..very Kim


I'm not sure what I love more in this pic, those boots or her midriff. (See my obsessive side has started to surface) lol. The boot are Celine and won't give you much change from £1k so I suggest these Zara dupes for a lot less than £100. 


This is my favourite look thus far! Those boots have stole my heart! Here's a close up...



Are they or are they not bloody amazing!!!

I am now on the hunt for the perfect dupe for both this dress and boots! 

Again when I find them i will tweet the link for you @glamlifediary

Well that is my wrap up of my favourite outfits from Kendall in 2015. I will be issuing a post next week on my weekend outfits inspired by Kendall. Stick around to see it :)

Are you obsessed with any celeb styles? If so i would love to know as i love getting inspo!

Love

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns