Saturday 24 January 2015

#MYFIRSTHOME - Part 1 : Highstreet Homeware Haul





Delonghi Kettle and Toaster available here (Also available in White)
Okay how cool is the colour ! Available from Littlewoods

We are currently days away from getting the keys for our first place. I have literally waited for my own place for as long as I can remember. I have been obsessed with Interior design since I first started watching MTV cribs back in the day.  I love the fact that you can make something so personal and relaxing and the fact that I'm that close to getting my hands on our new place literally gives me excitement i can't quite cope with. 


Very Tumblr  (Get it?) - Ebay

These are a few of my 'decor' bits. I will be doing a separate post for high-end homeware...
Skull - Dunelm Mill
Platter - Tiger
Coasters- TK Max
Secret : I have a small obsession with skulls. 
Just because.. who doesn't need a waffle maker..healthy protein waffles come at me
The faux fur throw reminded me of Kris Jenner's bed so obviously i had to hook myself up with that. 
The other 'Givenchy-esque' throw is from TK Max :)
Hanging heart - Primark
Okay, I'm obsessed with Dogs. Im like a crazy dog lady. So obviously this ridiculous loo brush had to come home with me. #Brucebogtrotter

Grey Chevron pillows - Tesco
Bulldog pillows- Tesco (I don't care how cringe this pillow is haha its going on my dressing table chair)

There we have it...  hope you enjoyed it. This is a small collection of my high street homeware that i have collected over the last couple of months. 

My next posts will be tips on how to the process of buying your first home easier, organisation, then hopefully the new place itself and my conclusion of the whole experience.

Watch this space....

Love M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns